Positive Adventures prides ourselves on innovation and creating unique programs to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
With the onset of the global pandemic, we developed multiple virtual events to strengthen company culture and keep teams feeling motivated while working in a remote environment.
Who: Bird Rock Systems
Where: Virtual Event using Video Conferencing
Duration: 60 minutes
Challenge: The COVID-19 global pandemic eliminated the possibility for in-person client interactions.
Objective: Identify engaging, unique ways to connect with customers and partners that are entertaining and fun without being together in person.
Solutions: A Positive Adventures Virtual Escape Room Event for Bird Rock Systems’ clients and partners.
Our Process: While working with Bird Rock Systems, we crafted a highly engaging virtual program that would enable the team to network with their clients and partners through a light-hearted shared experience that would draw their attention away from external stresses. To ensure the event went off without a hitch we:
- Held multiple phone calls with Bird Rock Systems and their partner company to ensure event objectives and deliverables were met
- Developed a custom program flow incorporating partner sponsorship and a brief presentation
- Provided communication in advance to support a productive technical environment for all participants
- Paired program participants into teams for optimal networking opportunities
- Fostered an environment that would both engage and entertain clients and partners
Outcome: Here’s what the leader at Bird Rock Systems had to say…
“We were looking for a unique virtual event to engage our customers. We reached out to Positive Adventures and they did a great job of understanding our requirements. We decided on an Escape Room and it was a huge hit. I got a late night text from an executive complementing our team for being different. Our event leader did an excellent job of facilitating the entire event and I like the way he tied in team success shares. Thanks again to the entire team at Positive Adventures!”
– Jim Matteo, CEO-Bird Rock Systems
No comments yet.